- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Contact Us
We are also into the business of providing industry standard PVC Tarpaulins. The base fabric of this product is made out of High Tenacity Ployester Yarn and the PVC layer is then Coated or Laminated from both sides making it the best PVC Tarpaulin.
PVC Tarpaulins also come in a Flame / Fire Retardent Varient. These Flame / Fire Retardent Tarpaulins are coated with a special chemical which make them useful for specific use where there is high risk of fire.
MATERIALS USED –• PP (Polypropylene) Fabric.
SALIENT FEATURES -
• High quality use of PVC ensures extremely long life of PVC Tarpaulin.
• Excellent Tensile Strength, flexible, suitable to sustain torrent climatic conditions and has high tear strength.
• Strong heat-sealed joints. UV Resistant material.
• Colours of PVC tarpaulins can be customised as per customer requirements.
END USE / APPLICATIONS -
• PVC Material is widely used as awnings, truck tarpaulins, tents and banners.
• PVC is also used as an adumbral material for building facilities and houses.
• It is used extensively in international sporting arenas such as golf parks and baseball stadiums and also used as pitch covers in Tennis and Cricket grounds.
PVC Tarpaulins are manufactured in a process wherein the PP Fabric is made up using textured
and filament yard which is normally undyed.
The coating formulation are based on polymer categories of PVC which is used for
making is 100% Waterproof.
Surface properties of the coating are modified by continuous process of heating and cooling into
various thickness (GSM) to make the sheet strong and sterdy.
These sheets are then cut into desired sizes and fitted with eyelets and grommets that act as
PVC Tarpaulins can be supplied in customized sizes, thicknesses and colors.
(260 GSM to 760 GSM)